Giant water balloon fun

Thursday, July 24, 2014


I know I've been doing a lot of these sequential pictures lately, but I just had to do this one, so bear with me. The girls told me they wanted to make giant water balloons one day when their cousin Noah was over. The next thing I know they had filled up regular balloons we had on hand and tied them off. Their balloons turned out to be giant, and so heavy they could barely lift them. Olivia's look when she tried to hold onto hers--priceless! I love the things their little minds come up with. Every day they are figuring out a new way to get wet, a new game to play, a new competition. It's really never-ending, and so, so fun to witness. If only I could harness some of their energy, though...

xoxo,
Tanya

4 comments:

Vadim K said...

That's creative, I connected a hose to the top of trampoline with a shower head, this way he could jump in the "rain"

Tanya said...

Okay, you win in the creativity department. I have definitely never tried that before, sounds like a lot of fun! And thanks for always commenting here. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Tanya, I don't know you at all, I found you through Instagram one day. Today I decided to click on the URL link in your profile and it took me to your blog. I have read your blog previously
, about two years ago, but I was in a different place of my life back then. Now I'm married and waiting for my own little baby due in two weeks. I have to say your blog is amazing and really shows what being a wife and mother is like. I really appreciate how honest you are in your posts and how you don't pretend that your life is perfect in any way! I am definitely going to be coming back for more so please keep the posts coming! Once again thank you and may The Lord bless you on a daily basis. I think you are a perfect example of a great mom!

Tanya said...

Angelina, thank you so much for your sweet comment! Congratulations on your baby! When you are starting your own family, it definitely opens your eyes up to all things mom related and it all seems so much more interesting all of a sudden--I've definitely been there. :)

Post a Comment