Sending them off on their trip

Monday, August 12, 2013


These kids have my heart. These photos were taken the day before they left for Lake Tahoe with their grandparents. They're lucky they have grandparents that love spending time with them and are willing to take three loud, rowdy kids on road trips every summer. Last year there were actually only two, because this was Olivia's first time going.

I spent the day doing laundry and packing up their things, then took them to Jump Time for some fun on the trampolines, foam pits, and inflatables as a last hurrah before they leave. This was them before we went in. I edited the shots with a cool filter that reminds me of my childhood photos, a little fuzzy and faded and pretty. I love how Mila and Olivia both have their mouths open in the first photo, and Ben and Naomi both have their eyes closed. So in sync.

B and I left on our own road trip two days later with Naomi, and met up with the kids in Sacramento a day after we arrived. We were there for a wedding, explored the city a bit, saw some friends, and headed back with all four kids in tow this time. It was a good trip.

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment