I've been wanting to start a weekly feature on this little blog, and I thought five photos from our week would be the perfect thing! Simple and easy and random, just my style! So, I will be sharing a few snippets of our lives here every Friday, and hopefully it will be fun to look back on after I've gotten a few under my belt. It's a little disappointing that it's officially Saturday right now (2 minutes past midnight), but hey--I was feeding the baby! And catching up on previous posts! Looks like this week is mostly food...gotta remember to lay off the food pictures for next week...
1. I am obsessed with the chocolate almond croissants at the Co-Op. I don't even want to know how many calories they have. Let's just say it's a good thing that place is such a far drive.
2. Naomi loves baths even more if I lay her in the water while swaddled. Got that tip from a friend, and it works wonders!
3. Working on a puzzle with the kids. So fun to do one again!
4. My mom picked up a box of apricots for us. They are one of my absolute favorite fruits, and I sure got my fill this summer.
5. Our tomatoes have finally decided to ripen, so we are enjoying lots of organic, homegrown tomatoes these days.