Still enjoying snow over here

Friday, February 15, 2013


I'm a little embarrassed to say that these photos are from two weeks ago now. Whoops. At least time is flying and that is good for those last three months of pregnancy. :) We headed up to the mountains for a snow sculpture competition that has become a family tradition of sorts. My sister and her family and my parents have been coming the last couple years as well. We all just hang out in the snow and on the frozen lake, take in some snow sculptures around town, and always eat one of the best burgers I've ever had at My Father's Place. They have the best milkshakes ever as well, but I passed on that this time, for my jeans' sake, if you know what I mean. It was a beautiful, sunny day, and it went by way too quickly. We ended it by watching the fireworks at the end of the night and headed back home with sleeping children in the backseat.


We made some good memories this year, and I just love that this has become a tradition for our family. I hope we can keep it up.

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment