I need to be inspired to put something together

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Not that I will be buying lots of new things to put in the kids' rooms when I redecorate them all, but I love snooping around the Internet and in my collection of home decor books to get ideas for the placement of everything. Especially art, because the possibilities really are endless on how to group things together on your walls. Seeing what other people have done with what they have always helps me come to a decision. So whenever I get the chance, I've been looking around to figure out which direction I want to go in. I wish I had the budget for some amazing rugs and designer chairs, but I do not, and I'm okay with that. Or I'm going to have to be. :) And I'm going to have to be okay with carpet and standard subdivision lighting. My current projects are getting some things framed and matted, finding some open shelving for their walls, and finding new duvet covers for the girls. Can't wait to get it all together! The accessorizing is the best part.

All images from my Pinterest account.
xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment