Happy weekend, everyone!

Friday, January 25, 2013

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for this weekend to begin! I kind of live for Saturday and Sunday these days, and Friday is one of the hardest days of the week for me, so I'm glad today is over and done with. It was a good Friday, don't get me wrong, but I'm tired and the weight of the week seems to be sitting on my shoulders by the end of it all. I tend to get melancholy and then it all goes downhill from there. :)

Here are a few shots of B and Ben baking apple tarts together on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Scenes like this make me a happy woman, seeing my boys spending time together and spending it in the kitchen of all places! I feel very connected as a family when we spend the day like this, with nowhere to rush off to and no problems to try to solve. I'm so thankful for each memory we get to make as a family, and I hope my kids grow up and remember their childhoods fondly.


xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment