The last of the bunch

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Here are three more layouts I completed recently. I did this one on white cardstock, which is one of my favorite ways to make a picture pop. That lace rub-on is one of my all-time favorite things, and I'll be sad when they're all gone. I have black ones as well. I didn't think this one needed a title per se, so I did a small one on the very bottom of the page.

Getting Mila's birthday party documented. She was one happy girl that day. Lots of Sassafras products on this one.

My first page in months and months. I eased back into it with an 8 1/2x11, and got to use some fun new products I picked up recently.

Time to get scrapping again. Oh, how I'm looking forward to it! Just need to find the time...

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment