Things I'm wishing for: baby edition

Tuesday, November 20, 2012



No. 1 / No. 2 / No. 3 / No. 4 / No. 5 / No. 6 / No. 7 / No. 8 / No. 9 / No. 10 / No. 11 / No. 12

I've been dreaming about buying baby things, but the fact that I don't know if I'm having a boy or a girl is good for keeping my spending in check. I bought a sweet garland of birdies with little bells on the beaks at Word Market the other day that I plan on hanging in the baby's room. It's my first baby purchase, and I can't wait to hang it. I would love to be able to buy some of these items for the nursery, especially that dashing high chair and the alphabet wall hanging that's been hanging out in my Etsy favorites.

The problem is all four of our bedrooms are full right now, so the plan is to move Olivia and Mila into one room so the baby can have its own space. That means there will be lots of changes in this household in the next several months. The girls will have to adjust to sharing a room, which we've never had to do in our household yet, and there will be lots of redecorating and furniture moving in addition to getting the baby's room ready. I have six months to get it all done in, and I plan on painting each of the kid's rooms in the process. I'm going to need all the energy I can get, but it will be good to keep myself busy and keep my mind off the wiating. The waiting is always hard for me.

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment