Land of Nod gets me every time

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The day after Thanksgiving kicks off the holiday shopping season, and I say, let the craziness begin! Though I'm not going shopping tomorrow (or tonight, with all those stores opening at 8pm), I'm definitely in the mood for some good online shopping! I've been on the lookout for gift ideas for weeks now, and I thought I'd put together a few gift idea posts.

I have a weakness for kids' things, and every time I get a new Land of Nod catalog, I am always falling in love with this or that--without fail--every single time. Their bedding selection is always right on, both for boys and girls, and their toy and art selection is my favorite out there. I'll discover a new artist online, and soon enough, Land of Nod is now carrying their print. I'm going to save my pennies for that Jenny Lind bookshelf for Mila's room (which will soon be Mila and Olivia's room) so we can free up the dresser for other things. Those turned spindle legs had me at hello...


 
That art table is so hip, I wouldn't mind using it as a coffee table. :) And gold polka dot sheets...yes, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment