Ship & Shape

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ship & Shape is a fairly new shop, around for less than a year, and I have to say, they are on fire! Every time I stop by, I am drawn in by the beautiful images and I am amazed at the products. I'll basically take one of each, please! I love that all the offerings are handmade and one-of-a-kind, made in small batches by individual artists, and they get it right every time! I would add so many items to my wish list, but I'm currently loving these...

No. 1 Summer paint palette necklace / No. 2 Ribbon anklet / No. 3 Leather crescent earrings / No. 4 Inverse triangle necklace

They don't only sell jewelry, but these are the items I've been coveting the most. I'll be looking forward to their next collection, that's for sure!

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment