Instagramming

Friday, September 7, 2012


1. My bookstore date with Olivia on Ben and Mila's first day of school.
2. Photo of me by Olivia.
3. Mila just made it through her first day of school.
4. Little green PlayDoh monster.
5. We bought a hot tub in July, realized it was leaking water, then everything kept breaking as each new part was installed, and now it's finally working--six weeks later. But we did it!
6. Enjoy every minute.
7. Mila trying out a longboard. Instant pro.
8. Ben waiting for dinner at Julia and Yuriy's house in WA.
9. Chocolate cupcakes with salted caramel frosting by Julia.
10. The husband and I at his cousin's Washington wedding.
11. The flower girls with their brother.
12. Wedding dessert is my fave. Look at those cute mushrooms!

xoxo,
Tanya

2 comments:

Natasha of Natashaskitchen.com said...

Instagram is such a temptation to me all day long. I see your nice pics and I just want to hop back onto my phone to see peoples lovely pics :)

Tanya said...

I know, it's a really bad addiction at times for me, but other times I'm over it. I have to be careful that it doesn't take all my free time, you know? But being able to just snap a picture when you see a good shot without running for the camera is pretty awesome.

Post a Comment