Instagramming Part One

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I haven't done an Instagram post for...ohhh...four weeks now. Give or take. So here's to fresh beginnings! ;) I'm going to split it up into two posts, since there are so many photos. I'll start off with photos from Hawaii I really loved. Here is the cream of the crop!
 

1. The kids making water balloons before we left for HI.
2. Dropping the kids off at their great-grandma's so we can go to the airport.
3. Our first view of the ocean, right behind our condo.
4. Arrived at the luau.
5. Jumping at Makena Beach.
6. Coffee, banana, peanut butter, and chocolate all in one drink.
7. Heading to church.
8. Riding scooters with my honey.
9. Zoom zoom!
10. Such a good breakfast. Loved that place!
11. Feet
12. The waves at Makena were insane.
13. Moose McGillycuddy's for dinner.
14. Surfers at the beach.
15. Wind in my hair.
16. Trying to enjoy the nastiest crepe I have ever eaten.
17. The shores of west Maui.
18. All dressed up for our dinner cruise.
19. Fresh from the beach--sticky and hungry.
20. Boogie boards and coffee.
21. I wanted that little clutch.
22. The greenery on the way to Hana.
23. Cliffs dropping into the ocean.
24. Shell wall hangings in Hana.

What a good time we had! I love remembering all the fun things we did and the time we spent together, just the two of us. Thinking back on it, I'm so glad it was just the two of us. I was very iffy about leaving the kids for so long, but we got through it, and we all survived. And now B and I have those memories together.

xoxo,
Tanya

1 comments:

Julia M said...

Pretty colors and scenery in this set.

Post a Comment