House Inspiration

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I've been itching to make some serious changes around our house lately. I would love to involve new flooring and lighting and all that, but that's definitely not in the budget. I'm talking more like painting and hanging pictures up. Finishing all my unfinished projects. I have lots of things that need to go on walls, and other things that need to come down. I have holes to patch up. I want to update all the kids' rooms. Olivia is turning four tomorrow, and she still has artwork and her mobile up where her crib used to be. It's fine, but not ideal. These rooms have me so inspired. The interesting furniture and artwork, the layouts, and the gorgeous colors. I can't decorate in all beiges or black and white. I can't live without vibrant, mood-lifting, gorgeous color all around me.
Hopefully next week I can start by painting the office white. It has been on my to-do list for an embarassing amount of time, and I just can't get to it. I can already feel how bright and cheerful it will be. And there's nothing like taking everything out of a room and only bringing back in what really belongs there. The best way to organize and declutter. 
  
 
 
 
No 1 / No 2 / No 3 / No 4 / No 5 / No 6
 xoxo,
Tanya

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great ideas. I really love the very top one on the left. I am at that point where I am wanting to change things up too, I dont know if its because its summer or if its because its been few years since things have been changed up. Maybe a little of both. I should totally hire you!!!

Inna

Post a Comment