February: phone edition

Thursday, April 17, 2014


These are bits and pieces of our February, which I am posting very, very late. Looking back on the month, we were still inside a lot, we still had snow, I saw friends for lunch, including a friend I hadn't seen in a long time, my sister Julia was in town, I even made bows for Naomi's hair, and we went skiing a couple times before the snow got really bad, which was the highlight of the month for me. To clarify, I went snowboarding, not skiing, but we took Ben up his first time and he was amazing! I was nervous for him because he is pretty accident-prone, and I didn't want any broken bones or head injuries. Well, he was so much better than I thought he would be, so it turns out I had nothing to worry about. We had to tell him to slow down a lot, but he was totally able to go on all the lifts and ski down with us on the regular slopes after beginning on the bunny hill. Looks like next year we may have to get season passes and get some good skiing in since Naomi won't be completely reliant on me anymore. February was definitely better than January, but now that we're more than halfway through April, I'm just really excited about May! I feel like the first months of the year build on each other, and things improve with every month until it's green outside again and the sun is shining. I'm definitely not a big fan of January and February in general, but I think this year I made the most of it, so I'm thankful for that.

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment