In tha hol intir wrold

Tuesday, December 24, 2013


One of my favorite things about having kids is their artwork. Kids aren't afraid that they're not good enough--they just go for it without reservations. And it doesn't have to be perfect. I love all the quirks in their art. Sometimes the mess-ups are what make it beautiful and give the piece some soul. You can also get into your child's head through their artwork and see what's going on in there.

I have been collecting the kids' artwork and schoolwork since preschool for each of them, and it will be so fun to give it to them when they grow up! Recently I was doing something up in Naomi's room and Mila and Olivia walked in and handed me these cards. It melted my heart. I am the best mom in the hole world, ha ha! The first one is Mila's and the jazzed-up one is Olivia's. She even wrote, "See that gril its momy" (ignore the second line, she says she messed up). I have super long hair and a poufy dress, just like I always wanted. And no neck.


Here are a few more things I loved recently:


A Santa beard advent calendar--genius!

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment