Baby girl at 4 months

Thursday, December 5, 2013


I don't remember every detail of Naomi at four months since it was back in September (!), but I know she did a lot of growing and changing and perfecting during that time. She was still drooling like a leaky faucet, waiting on her teeth to pop through, and she was perfecting rolling front to back and back to front. Her new thing was picking her head up as if she's about to sit up, like she's doing a few pictures up. She was constantly practicing it, getting her abs in shape for rolling and sitting. She was holding toys better, loved to stand (like always), and grew like a weed. No more crying after a bath, either. Now she's taking the few seconds of cold like a champ before I get her wrapped in a towel. The cutest thing is how she gets perfectly still when I clean her ears, no matter how hyper she was right before. So funny! She got a new jumperoo to keep her entertained, but it took her a while to warm up to it. Her favorite spot is in someone's arms, and she was needing a lot of it what with her teeth trying to make their way out. We love our little Naomi girl!

In that last picture I laid her down on the ugliest but warmest blanket ever (ha ha) so I could finish getting ready to go out, and I noticed while up there that it was really quiet downstairs. I came down to this sweetness. Which is amazing, because none of my kids ever just zonked out anywhere but their bed.

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment