The French know how to do it right

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I have been a bit obsessed with a new website I discovered called The Socialite Family. It features the real homes of French families (versus styled shoots that magazines do), but it looks like now they're doing homes in the US too. There's a recent one in New York. I have always found France to be quite dreamy, with their gorgeous, fashionable people, beautiful architecture, bakeries, and the beautiful apartments with those tall windows and pretty balconies. Those apartments are quite dreamy with their white walls and pretty details on the walls and ceilings. I would not mind living there at all.

Visiting France is definitely high on my list, but for now I'm enjoying looking in on how those beautiful French people live. I particularly love how you can tell the homes on the Socialite site are lived in, with piles and clutter and ragged furniture that has seen better days. It's definitely more relatable than a shiny magazine spread, but still really inspirational. Take a look for yourself.


xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment