Wishing/loving

Friday, January 4, 2013

A new year always makes me want to clean out clutter and start things over on a blank slate. That definitely goes for decorating my house. That feeling when your house is clean and everything is organized and has a place has to be the best feeling in the world. Or is it just me? It makes me feel like my mind has just been decluttered and I can actually breathe easier in a clean room. Since I didn't get many Christmas gifts this year, I am wishing for some things I'd love to get myself. There are a few posters/prints I have my eye on, as well as these cool items below.


I bet that candeholder on the bottom would be pretty easy to diy for someone with some power drill experience. You could probably get some wooden balls at any craft store and you would just need to drill holes for the candles as well as the string and you'd have yourself a neat statement piece on your dining room table.

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment