Trimming the tree

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I've been go, go, go all day long, getting ready for our church's Christmas banquet, which I'm in charge of this year (yikes!), but I thought I'd sit down for a bit and share our tree this year. We have a very eclectic tree full of mushrooms, matryoshkas, polka dots and cupcakes, with lots of glitter and pretty glass. I've been collecting ornaments for ten years now, and snooping around for a few more to add to my collection is one of my favorite things to do around the holidays. Last year I scored some gorgeous ornaments after Christmas in a variety of pastel colors, and I could barely wait till this year to get to hang them up. They complement all the busyness of some of the other ornaments beautifully. They are my current favorite.


xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment