Need some tags for all those gifts you're wrapping?

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I found a few printable gift tags that I am loving right now, and thought I'd share the wealth with you! First up, my favorites, from Jenn of Ambrosia Creative. There is one more with stars on it that I just love included with these tags but not pictured here.


These next ones from Amy Moss of Eat Drink Chic are neat because they come in non-traditional colors and you fill in the rest of the phrase, "Peace love and..." Kind of fun.

And Amy does it again with these patterned tags, also in non-traditional colors.

Amy also has a free printable 2013 calendar that she designed. How cool is that? Just be careful, you might get hungry every time you look at it. This one could even be a fun gift for a friend or coworker as part of a gift basket of goodies.

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment