Instagramming October

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Since I haven't blogged all month, I've accumulated quite a few Instagrams, so I'm putting all 30 days' worth up at once, including the first three from September. I tried to pick out my favorites, but I still ended up with quite a few! It looks like October was a pretty busy month for us me, looking back, especially when I take a look at my calendar, and knowing that I've been nauseous, tired and useless for a lot of those days. :) That means I'm going to try to keep November pretty mellow to gear up for the constant state of frenzy that is December!

cuddling on the couch / date night in Boise--bike ride, dinner at Bittercreek, Aspen Leaf froyo  
 dinner after Adele's blessing / Smashburger
 first pumpkin pie of the year with homemade whipped cream / more soccer after their games
 after school / after-shopping lunch break
 Moon Dough mess / turkey avocado tomato panini
 Mila's invitations under construction / hay ride
 at the pumpkin patch / enjoying the bouncy pillow
 Adele and I / relaxing by the river
 down by the river / my shoes are the color of river rocks
 cake pops treat / Ira's baby shower
 I missed those breaksticks and zuppa Toscana / family pictures
 Eagle Island beauty / family walk
 got my hands on some Hickory Farms / fall day
 fish tacos / waiting for the pinata to break at Mila's party
 we found a petting zoo at school / pretty donkey
 Rice Krispy treats for Mila's class birthday party / homemade pizza
 Chick-fil-A opening / ready for soccer practice
 feels like winter / my Friday night
 
xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment