I Love Lonny

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My absolute favorite decorating magazine used to be Domino, until the economy tanked and it went out of print. It was a sad time for me. :( Cottage Living, my other favorite, went out of print even a little earlier, and I was stuck without a shelter mag to read.

Then I discovered Lonny, an online magazine that's full of the kind of interiors I love. Michelle Adams, editor-in-chief of the magazine, actually worked at Domino when it folded, and she brought the same signature style to Lonny that Domino was known for. I still wish I was reading a magazine in my hands instead of on the screen, but I'll take what I can get. The following interiors are from the latest issue of the magazine.

All photos from Lonny Magazine August 2012.

I'm holding on to my back issues of Domino, though I don't have all of them--I wonder if they'll be worth some money down the road...

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment