Lately

Monday, July 23, 2012

We've been staying busy over here celebrating birthdays (summer is good for that!), going to the pool, watching the garden grow, and trying to squeeze in time with friends. The kids have some awesome neighbor friends that are always coming over and running back and forth between the two houses. It keeps them busy for sure! I have taped off the office for painting, moved the furniture to the middle of the room, and covered it in plastic. I'll get to the fun part tomorrow, which will be so exciting for me, considering it's been on my mind for months and months. I love when I get something completed and off my mind. Soon I'll be buying backpacks and back to school supplies. I'm not ready for summer to be over, though--we still have a lot to do!
1. The girls love to paint. I love their masterpieces.
2. A thoughtful gift from a friend. I wear it constantly.
3. I had to cover the vegetable garden with plastic in order to spray the weeds in our lawn.
4. Olivia in her favorite swimsuit.
5. Dipping her legs.
6. He doesn't go to the pool without goggles.
7. I threw a family party for my mom's birthday.
8. Baby Adele is the sweetest thing ever.

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment