Summer Vacation Has Begun

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yesterday was the last day of school for my two older kids.  We are officially into summer vacation now!  To kick things off, and celebrate them finishing another year of school, I wanted to make a little surprise for them to come home to.  I gathered some things I knew they would like, wrote a little note on top for each child, and let them open their boxes when Ben got home from school.  It was such a fun way to end the school year!





These girls love stickers.  Mila, my little scrapbooker, was out of scrapbooking stickers, so it was the perfect opportunity to get her some.

Once Olivia laid eyes on the candy, that was it.  She didn't need to see anything else! 


The plan was to pull their poppers at the same time and get it on camera.  Obviously it didn't work out too well.  They pulled and pulled and could not get those things to pop!  I get a kick out of the looks on their faces.  This may be picture overload, but bear with me.  :)






I can't believe such little things make them so excited!  The best part is, I got most of it at the dollar store. :)



xoxo,
Tanya

2 comments:

Julia M said...

You are such a fun mom! No fair!

Natalia K said...

Love those faces!

Post a Comment