Germs go away!

Friday, January 3, 2014


I've been busy (again) with this little one and her three siblings. We have had the worst season for sickness this year that we've ever had in our family. Usually we are a pretty healthy bunch, but last year and now this year have been full of every kind of bug possible. It's unrelenting when there are four of them and there's always someone not feeling well. It means we can't go places and do things, and when it's the baby, it's the worst. I now have rolls of toilet paper in the house, in the car, in the diaper bag, ready to wipe a runny nose in a second. Ben and Olivia just had the stomach flu, and Naomi now has pink eye on top of a cold that's in its third or fourth week now. I will be so happy when the sun is shining again and I can put it all behind me as fast as possible! Working on a few posts I should have had up weeks ago, and now it's January 2nd...

xoxo, 
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment