Matchy matchy

Friday, October 4, 2013


One Sunday after church I realized everyone matched, with their pink, white, and brown, (with a touch of blue) outfits. Yay! I shooed everyone outside for a few pictures, against their will, of course, and these are what I got.

I love my family. Some days are so frustrating, and some days are just plain exhausting, but I love being a mother. I always wanted to be a young mom, I always wanted to be independent and make my own life for myself, and I always loved babysitting everyone else's kids. So now I have my own to babysit. ;) Looks like I got just what I wanted, ha ha!

I ask for God's help every day to be a good mother to these children He's entrusted us with, because I fail somehow every day. But I know despite our failures and shortcomings, He calls us to try again each morning, to strive to be more like Him each day. And I know He will help me, and He will help you, if you ask for it. He is working a good work inside me. It will not be complete until I leave this earth, but with his grace and mercy, B and I can raise these kids to serve Him and love Him with all their hearts. That's the only thing that matters in the end.

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment