Five for Friday: week four

Friday, October 4, 2013


1. I switched things up on my counter so the kids could reach the bowls easily, and I added Mr. Whale for the sponge.
2. Look who's in her Bumbo now! She'll only tolerate it for a few minutes, though.
3. One of my favorite lunches, proving simple is always best--grean beans, toasted almonds, butter/oil, salt.
4. My beautiful new book. Every recipe looks delicious.
5. The kids got to dress crazy for school today. Mila did crazy hair but chickened out with the crazy clothes. Ben went all out with the crazy clothes, wearing his soccer pants with a jacket and tie, but decided to leave the hair alone. Olivia chickened out completely.

Hope your Friday is going swimmingly!

xoxo,
Tanya

2 comments:

Hena Tayeb said...

love the crazy clothes and hair..
the little one is so cute!

Tanya said...

Thank you, Hena!

Post a Comment