August on my phone

Tuesday, September 10, 2013


Looking back at August, I see that basically all my pictures are of my kids, and about half are of Naomi. Obviously that's what life is about these days, and I'm okay with that. I'm going to soak it all in, give it my all, and soon enough the baby won't be so little anymore and B and I'll be reminiscing about this time in our lives. I guess we just can't get enough of that adorable little baby of ours!

This month we took a trip to California, spent a day at the Discovery Center, celebrated Ben's birthday, went to the pool, ate lots of chocolate, couldn't stay away from Naomi, went to the water park, went camping, hung out with my sis and her husband from Seattle, went to a birthday party, watched Noah and Adele during their parents' date night, started school, started soccer, and tried to make Naomi smile every chance we got. It was a good month, but an exhausting month, so I say good thing it's over and things are slowing down a bit. At least the weather is gradually cooling off, and I can feel change in the air. Maybe one of these days I'll actually want to use the covers at night, when I'm not sweating bullets.

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment