Happy birthday to my other half

Thursday, July 4, 2013


Exactly one month ago, we celebrated my husband's 33rd birthday. We planned to spend some time outside together before we ate, maybe taking a long walk with Naomi in the stroller, but by the time the baby was fed and ready to go, it just wasn't going to happen. Hey, I'm happy that we were even able to get out of the house! We headed out to try a new restaurant, where we shared fried chicken on a waffle with balsamic maple syrup along with some delicious tomato soup. The chicken wasn't my favorite, but it was fun to try something new, and I definitely want to come back. Did I mention it was so, so good to get out of the house? It was!

 We got an ice cream cake on the way home and had a small get-together with both sets of parents at our house, along with the older three kids. I gave B my present, and just like that, the day was over. I can't believe my husband is 33 years old! How did this happen and where did the time go?!


Happy birthday, honey--I love you! Hope you liked my present.

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment