Smitten

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Naomi at five days of age 

We have all been pretty enamored with this tiny thing lately. I can't stop looking at her, watching all her facial expressions and those slow baby movements. The kids are always looking for an opportunity to hold their baby sister, and when they hear Naomi start crying, they bolt upstairs so they can see her before I shoo them out. When we're putting Olivia to bed at night, she needs to give Naomi a hug and kiss as part of her nightly ritual now. It's so great seeing how each of the older kids handles having a baby in the house, and so far, so good. I'm proud of all of them for understanding that I can't do everything for them these days like I used to. Hopefully soon things will settle down and I can start cooking and spending more time with the kids again.

Naomi at two days of age

xoxo,
Tanya

1 comments:

Julia and Yuriy said...

These photos melt my heart! Look at that smile on Ben!

Post a Comment