Some Etsy favorites

Saturday, March 23, 2013

I've been spending a little time on Etsy lately, and I thought I'd share some items from my favorites folder on there. There are so many great things on Etsy that there are always things sitting in my cart for months that aren't exactly in the budget. Some I get over and never buy and some I love for so long that I know I should just buy it. Here are some fun things I've come across.

 
 
1. Slippers / 2. Bear / 3. Pillow / 4. Ring / 5. Poster / 6. Circle print / 7. Dolls / 8. Stamps / 9. Tray / 10. Paint by number / 11. Necklace
 
The rubber stamp set looks like something my kids would love and could be used in many different ways, and I wouldn't mind that gold leaf tray for my bedroom either. The Little Red Riding Hood and Wolf dolls are actually a PDF sewing pattern, which would be such a fun project to work on in my spare time. So now I'm wondering, what was life like before we had Etsy? ;)

xoxo,
Tanya

0 comments:

Post a Comment