These kids are too much

Friday, December 7, 2012

We went out on Black Friday to get our tree, which was our one purchase of the day. I take that back. I hit up Target for more lights for the tree later that day when I realized a strand had burned out and I didn't have enough to cover the tree. I looove how my new white bubble lights look on the tree, as opposed to the standard mini lights I've had for years. I'll share the decorated tree next, but first I want to share these shots of the kids outside the tree place. They were waiting for Tato (Dad) to get the tree strapped to the roof of my car, and full of excitement too, obviously, because these poses are something else!

Looks like Ben finally got into it at the end, ha ha!

xoxo,
Tanya

1 comments:

Vee said...

they are so cute!! :) xo

Post a Comment