And the baby is a...

Saturday, December 22, 2012

sweet little GIRL!

I kind of couldn't believe it, because I really thought this one was a boy. It's the first time I've been wrong, so my winning streak is sadly over, and we are about to become a very feminine family (if we weren't already).

B and I just looked at each other and smiled when we were told. I love being able to go in and find out together, and share that experience with each other. I have no idea how women in Ukraine even gave birth alone and stayed in the hospital for weeks and weeks without their husband by their side. The husbands couldn't even come inside to visit! I don't know how I would handle that, so good thing B is more than welcome anywhere he wants to show up!

Our little muffin has the biggest lips and was all over the place during the ultrasound! Her little arms were up by her head most of the time, like she was shaking her fists at us. I loved every minute of getting to preview this little being in action months before she will come out to meet the world, and it ended too soon.

Her little foot. Babies really are miracles that only a loving Creator could orchestrate. How complex and how wonderful the human body is at each stage of development!

I'll leave you with a shot of me today at 19 weeks. 21 more to go!

xoxo,
Tanya

2 comments:

Natasha of Natashaskitchen.com said...

Awww Congratulations! It is so exciting to find out together :)

olviya@servingsisters.com said...

Congrats! Baby girls are so stinkin' cute!:)

Post a Comment