Corn and pumpkins

Monday, October 29, 2012

The week after our family trip to the pumpkin patch with my sister and her family, I got to come along on Olivia's preschool field trip to the same place! Mila was out of school that day because of parent/teacher conferences, so I was able to bring her along with us. It was basically just like last year, except then it was Mila's preschool class and Olivia tagged along.

This time I was even better prepared for nasty weather than last week, and of course it was the most beautiful morning! Poor Olivia had to sweat it out a little in her furry boots and sweats.  We stayed well past the time the other preschool kids went back to school, taking our time and soaking in the sunshine. And we got lots of pumpkin pictures!


I told them we're going to take some silly photos by the pumpkins, so this was Mila's version of silly. I love that all Olivia can do is a big grin--that girl is one big ball of sweetness.

xoxo,
Tanya

2 comments:

Natalia K said...

Ha ha, it's like you have to have a mobile closet to be prepared for any eventuality with kids. Love the girls' silly faces (or lack thereof) :).

Tanya said...

That's it in a nutshell. All I do is put clothes in the car, take clothes out of the car...

Post a Comment