Bash, Please weddings

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bash, Please is an event coordination company based in Culver City, California that I found during one of my recent online time-waste-a-thons. :) But seriously, these girls have me all kinds of inspired. And of course they're from California...that state is chock full of creative types!

Party planning has always been my thing, and I've helped decorate a couple weddings myself, so looking through these gorgeous weddings makes me itch to do another. I have a friend who needs to hurry up and get married, because she has already agreed to let me decorate her wedding, and I'm chomping at the bit!
See what I mean?


All photos from Bash, Please.

xoxo,
Tanya

1 comments:

Natalia K said...

So pretty! Can't wait to see what you do at the next wedding you decorate.

Post a Comment