Instagramming

Sunday, May 20, 2012

This has been a good, though stressful, week.  So glad B's surgery is over; we thought it over and ultimately decided to go ahead and do it, and I'm so glad we did.  The sweetest thing: B actually thanked me for encouraging him to do it, even while he was spitting up blood during recovery.  Love him.


1. Flowers and a gift for my mother-in-law on Mother's Day.
2. Mother's Day breakfast really hit the spot this year. 
3. Tried out Public House.  The verdict: two thumbs up.
4. In the car.  What else is new.
5. Tacos de carne asada.  Delish.
6. Froyo with the fam.
7. The IV is in. 
8. Dropping pumpkin oatmeal cookies off for Ben's class.  Cutie.
9. Fried eggs with bread and fresh garlic.  One of my favorite meals.
10. Olivia found the shoes I was hiding for later, and denies that they're too big.  Sigh.

By the way, you can follow me on Blog Lovin' right here.

xoxo,
Tanya

5 comments:

Natasha of Natashaskitchen.com said...

Look's like it's been quite a week for you!

Julia M said...

So glad the surgery went well!

You're lucky Olivia likes the shoes you buy her. I remember crying and being forced into the ones mom surprised me with.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the surgery went well. Looks like one heck of a week. Did you even have time to breath? Anyways love your blog so far :) --Inna

Unknown said...

Wow busy woman! good job finally starting your blog :) I'll be stopping by! - Anna M-

Tanya said...

I was mostly busy cleaning, can't have a dirty house when other people are in your house watching your children! Oh, and I was busy stressing as well. :)

Post a Comment