January on my phone

Tuesday, February 4, 2014


It looks like January is mostly baby pictures besides the weekend goings-on...again. What can I say, that is mostly what my days consist of. I don't mind, though, because I know soon enough she will be walking and talking and this baby phase will be long gone. She's learning new tricks every several days and nothing is the same for long, I'm having a lot of fun watching her. Besides that, I'm back at the thrifts again, the kids had a sleepover at Bogdan's cousin's house (the kids love going there, and they're so nice to have them), we had more snow, we started hanging out with cousins again, Olivia started ballet, and I got ombre hair again, with a darker brown on top instead of my natural color. I'm still getting used to it. I think it's because the dark brown kind of clashes with my pale, pale skin, so I'm waiting for some sunshine to darken up my face to match the hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment